Memoir Reading – Let me hear your voice

My favorite part of the book was first when AnnMarie was out with her mother and and whe started smiling and laughing to herself and Catherine could not figure out why. Catherine then realized Marc was walking towards them so she put AnnMarie down and watched her run to her father!! Very exciting for them.

What I found interesting and surprising was that Michel had developed signs of autism. How shocking to now have to go through this again. The odds are so small for this to happen and this family had gone through so much to now have to do it all over again. Its great that they are in the position to be able to have therapists come to the house and work with him and that Catherine is a stay at home mom. I could not even imagine having to go through this once, never mind twice.

It is wonderful what Catherine accomplished, doing all the research, going to several doctors and trying the different therapies to help her children. I give her alot of credit in managing these situations. It had to be extremely stressful on the family.